Friday, December 30, 2011

You are the creator of your own luck!



Today I had a moment, when I realized something big. On my way home, I saw a homeless boy kissing her girlfriend.

Oh my god!!!

This is huge. He is poor, he looks bad, he is unwashed, but he has a girlfriend and seems happy.
I don't know what's your opinion about this, but I'm very impressed.

Today I realized, that anybody can find his love, his dream-girl. If the homeless boy did, I'm certain, that you can also get a girlfriend.
You are so valuable, that maybe you don't even knew or realized. So many women would want to speak with you and get to know you!

You think you want it too, to have a great relationship, but you really don't.
She's waiting for you, but you don't have the courage, you don't want to get rejected or you don't want to fail.

It's wrong man!





Like I said before: NOBODY CARES IF YOU FAIL!

You think you want a partner in your life, but you're not doing anything, you're just waiting.  Many think that destiny is the factor, that is responsible for our life, for our success or failures and that we can't do anything to improve our life and be happy.

If you are one of these people, you should stop reading this article, because you won't change your life, you will live in the same mediocrity and there is no point in wasting your time.

I appreciate you a lot, because just by reading my articles, you differentiate yourself from other men, you want a better life and you're fighting for it.

So let's turn back to our subject.

I have to admit, that 6 years ago, I was so thin, that you could have seen through me, the wind could have blown me. I promised me to go to the gym, I also bought proteins to achieve my goal of becoming muscular and not letting people anymore to make fun of me, but something stopped me to fulfill my desire. I was too lazy, too comfortable and I kept delaying.

My inner-game was real bad, my confidence didn't exist, my social life had to suffer and I was a lonely boy, playing games the whole day and being very sad.

I became alarmed at my situation and I didn't resist anymore.
The next week I started going to the gym. A month later I was surprised by the results, my confidence increased a lot, I wasn't invisible anymore. Not only my health and body-shape changed, but also my inner-game and social life. In time I reached my goal and that made me feel special, I felt that I could accomplish anything I proposed.

It's a unique feeling and it deserves all the work and failures.


So, anytime you feel as a small person or don't find the courage to talk with a woman you like, you should think of that homeless boy, who was able to attract a girl and make her fall in love with him.
 

If he can do it, you can do it!





No comments:

Post a Comment