Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Books that can help you succeed


Hey guys!

How are you doing?
Have you improved your skills in dating amazing women?

I'm sure that if you applied at least 30% of my advices, you have a girlfriend now or you have a date in this evening.


If you started to have success, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

If not, don't worry, keep practicing, don't feel disappointed, because you will see also results soon. If you failed until now, forget about all your past experiences, because nobody cares about what you have done.

It is important what you do now, it is pointless to get anxious and to stop trying.
Don't think that it is too late, even if you are 50 years old, because it's not.

If you didn't succeed until now, it happened because of your game.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

You just have to change and to communicate different, until girls feel attracted to you.

JUST GO GET IT!

If you want something, get it. No obstacle should stop you, not even your parents or your friends or the society.

Your game is the one, that is bringing you success or not, so don't feel ashamed, when you get rejected or something bad happens.

Improve your game, if you are not satisfied with your dating life.

I have an exercise for you! And you should do it, because it worked for me. Just try it and see if it works also for you.

It happens also to me sometimes, that I get anxious before an approach, but I imagine that I am someone else and I go and talk to her.
I imagine that I am in someone else's body and that she won't see me. Maybe you have a friend, who is good with girls, or a dating coach, or your neighbor, who you like how he behaves with women.
So try to imagine that you are in his body and try to mimic his body-language, his way of talking to women, his behavior and attitude.
Try to imitate for example your favorite actors or your idols, try everything and I have no doubt that you won't see the expected results.

So she can't see you, who you are as a person, because you are somebody else. 

How wonderful, isn't it?

I have to admit, that I learned a lot by reading books written by David DeAngelo, Rob Judge, Marius Panzarella, Bobby Rio, Joshua Pellicer and so on....

I want to recommend you some books, because without them I wouldn't have progressed so fast and maybe even now I would have struggled to attract a girl.

By reading them, you will learn from other's mistakes and you will have a better knowledge on how to seduce women.
It is essential to be prepared when you talk to a girl, so that you avoid running out of things to say or awkward silences and other problems, that could repulse her.

In this books you will learn how to tease women, how to keep them interested in you, and how to make them fall for you, so that they will want to spend her whole time with you.

These are my top 3 books:

     1. The 4 Elements of Game by Rob Judge and Zack Bauer
     2. The Smart Dating System by Marius Panzarella
     3. Make Small Talk Sexy by Bobby Rio

I really suggest reading these books, because they will boost your confidence and they will give you all the necessary information that you need. You will start to see girls acting different towards you, if you know what I mean. :)

Good luck!


  

3 comments:

  1. Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
    planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    My website > pickup artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I'm working with the Blogger platform, but I also added many widgets, to make the blog friendlier and easy to navigate. If you have more questions, I would prefer to be contacted through the "Contact" button in the menu.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete